Residential and commercial cleaning in Richmond, Midlothian, Chesterfield, Henrico, Hanover, and the surrounding areas
For a truly deep clean and disinfect, try the best cleaning service in the Richmond/Midlothian area.
Listed below are some of our more popular services.
We have quite a few different cleans that we will detail, but as a baseline, we will discuss our standard clean, then compare the other services to that.
Our standard deep clean includes:
- Wipe off kitchen counters and all other furniture
- Soap dispensers
- Never line drip pans
- Vacuum beside appliances
- Wipe walls around trash cans
- Clean stove/dishwasher/compactor with brush in cracks
- Spray and clean can opener, coffee pots, etc. with brush
- Remove knobs from stove and clean
- Windex kitchen window(s)
- Open pantry/closets to vacuum and mop
- Clean phone if there is one with toothbrush and 409.
- spot clean cabinets
- Clean all horizontal surfaces
- Mop and clean floor (floor vacuumed and cleaned by hand)
Whole House - monthly/first time clean
- Cobweb ceilings and corners of rooms
- Clean all ceiling lights and fans by hand if they can be reached by a 2-step ladder. If not we use a Webster
- Edge out with vacuum
- Fingerprints-doors/glass, jambs, and light switch plates
- 409 phones, keyboards, calculators, doorbell and alarm boxes
- Vacuum vents, lamp shades, upholstered furniture and under cushions
- Fireplaces, tools, and vents
- Dust electrical sockets
- Dust rail spindles
- When cleaning lights start from top of chain and work to bottom including bulbs and drip dishes
- Book shelves if open remove stuff in spring cleaning, if enclosed dust or clean glass outside only
- Brass and silver dry rag only
- 409 thermostat
- Vacuum under edges of large rugs
- Windex front door
- Dust off hot water heater
bedrooms? floors in house? mop? how about tile?
- Clean soap dispensers/dishes
- Clean overflow hole in sink
- Clean under faucet
- Clean shower heads, caddys, and rod
- Use toothbrush around potty knobs and faucets
- Use toothbrush on metal strips at door
- Open closets to vacuum and mop inside
- Wipe top of tile in showers
- Windex tile walls around bathroom (if half tiled)
NOTE: We have a checklist that we go through with every customer to insure we are all on the same page. You can see the full checklist on the Checklist page.
We charge by the hour for this and basically you point out the things you want done and we will do them. It could be an upcoming party, death in the family, or any kind of last minute situation. We will focus on whatever rooms you desire in these situations.
This is a full deep clean that includes all the items in the Standard Deep Clean above plus:
- Wipe down cabinets
- Mop hardwood floors
Note: you get a monthly clean every month even if you pay for weekly, biweekly, or tri-weekly.
This is a full deep clean that includes all the items in the Monthly Deep Clean plus:
- Move all furn out dust all around top and bottom and put it back.
Note: this is extra but customers are required to have this done once/year