Residential and commercial cleaning in Richmond, Midlothian, Chesterfield, Henrico, Hanover, and the surrounding areas
For a truly deep clean and disinfect, try the best cleaning service in the Richmond/Midlothian area.
Here is our standard checklist. This should give you an idea as to our attention to detail. We go over this with every customer. Our goal is to never have any surprises. We want to have a good open line of communication
- This checklist is provided to our customer to insure RVA Deep Clean has gone over each item and has explained it thoroughly to the client.
- Evaluation of property - A walk through is done to determine the cost of the service and what supplies are needed.
- Explain the cleaning supplies - Once the cleaning list is decided, explain what surfaces the chemicals will be used on.
- Explain each clean and the pricing - Go over each clean in detail from spring cleaning down to weekly cleaning.
- Explain schedule procedures - Once you are put on a regular schedule, you are scheduled for one year., If the clean is moved, explain the price difference of the new clean (if there is one) and how the customer will be put back on schedule. This also pertains to weather.
- Explain room deductions - If a customer would like to omit rooms from the cleaning, go over room deductions.
- Explain lock out fees - If a customer fails to have a way for RVA Deep Clean to enter the property to clean, they will be billed a lock out fee of $25.00. The lockout fee will be due on the next cleaning date.
- Explain schedule changes - RVA Deep Clean also requires that we have 24 hours notice if you wish to skip or reschedule your cleaning due to illness, company, etc. If a 24 hour notice is not given, you will be charged $25 for your reserved slot.
- Explain recall procedures - If a customer has a problem with the cleaning performed, please notify the office within 24 hours to discuss the issues and to schedule a recall time. If a customer calls after the 24 hour period, we are not responsible. You are welcome to leave a message if the office is not open and we will get with you as soon as we are back in. We will make every effort to send the same people to do the recall work as did the original work so they can understand what they missed.
- Explain compliments - If a customer would like to comment on a job well done, please call and let the office know. The crews get rewarded!
- Explain pre-clean - RVA Deep Clean requests that your house be picked up and ready for the crews to clean. We want to do the best job possible and it is hard to work around items that are not in their proper places. This will aid us in doing our job properly.
- Explain staffing - we send two to three employees to clean the home. After the first clean, we will inspect your home, and monthly inspections will follow. On future visits, we will send at least one employee who is familiar with your home. If a problem arises we will contact you to work out the details.
- Explain Insurance Certificates - Inform that RVA Deep Clean has Liability, Workers Comp, and Bond Insurance. The Certificates will be mailed to the customer from the insurance company.
- Explain the breakage procedures - If breakage occurs, RVA Deep Clean will leave a form with instructions for the customer. RVA Deep Clean requires three estimates and must have a receipt in order to reimburse the customer. We cannot trade cleaning for breakage.
- Explain damage - RVA Deep Clean is not responsible for any damage that may occur during dusting. We recommend putting felt on the bottom of all items that you have sitting on top of furniture.
- Explain the procedures for entrance to the property - If we are not given a key to the property, discuss the possibilities of hiding a key or leaving a door unlocked. Also check with the customer about alarms or special codes needed to enter the property. Explain that the inspector will also have a key.
- Discuss pets (if this applies) - Get pat names and find out if they are inside or outside pets. RVA Deep Clean employees are allowed to offer treats to your pets if provided by the owners. We will never let a pet in or out of the house.
- Explain procedures for answering phones or doors - RVA Deep Clean employees will never answer a ringing land line or nor will they allow anyone to enter your home for service calls unless you specifically request this on a particular day.
- Discuss RVA Deep Cleans hours of operation - Explain that our hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and that we do not give specific times. If a customer wants to know what time to expect the cleaning crew they need to call the office at 8:30 on the day of the clean. They will be provided with a ball park time estimate. Check with the customer to see what day they prefer to have their house cleaned. We will do our best to accommodate their desired schedule.
- Explain payment procedures - Payment is expected the day the cleaning occurs. If there are changes to the regularly scheduled clean, like for example if the customer wants rooms omitted, the payment for that clean should reflect the adjusted price. If you have forgotten to leave your payment, please contact the office at 804.336.3510.
- We look forward to providing you with the very best cleaning services available.